Why work with us?
We truly believe, when talented people get together, magic happens!! We strive to create that magic for our people every day. ‘Motivated people’ is our secret sauce for delivering highly differentiated service offerings to our clients.
Magistral offers a stimulating work environment which has following elements:
- A fast-paced fast growing organization, which enables talented individuals to grow faster
- Fair and transparent incentives apart from fixed salary
- Flexible work schedules with facilities like telecommuting
- Talented and motivated peers
- An open door policy for employees with no power distance type bureaucracy
- Multiple career tracks depending on your interests and experiences, which can be changed as often as you want
- Regular off-sites, parties and celebrations
- Approachable and transparent top management
- Cool office premises
- Pizza……whenever you need it!!!
A Magistral analyst works on solving strategic challenges of our clients. Whether it’s about estimating a market, devising an entry strategy or identifying next M&A target, we work on the strategy that actually gets implemented. This means actually seeing your work making difference to big corporations worldwide.
We are biased towards people who like other people, people with unusual experiences and square pegs in round holes. We celebrate differences in personalities. If you can walk-in and make an impression with your personality, we will be more than willing to offer you a competitive package and a work environment which fits around your life and not the other way round. Your experience and qualifications are just one of the many parameters, and certainly not the most important ones, that we use to see your fitment in our culture. You being a guitarist, a piano player, a stay at home mom/dad, a spiritual thinker, an awesome cook, a mountain climber, a music creator or any other quality that sets you apart from crowd counts as much. We are an equal opportunity employer.
If this interests you, please send across your CV to email@example.com
Research Analyst: 1-3 years of experience in Industrial, Professional Services or Insurance domain. MBA from institutions of repute would be an added advantage. Positions are based out of Gurgaon, NCR.
Senior Research Analyst: 3-5 years of experience in Industrial, Professional Services or Insurance domain. MBA from institutions of repute would be an added advantage. Positions are based out of Gurgaon, NCR.
Consultant: 3-5 years of experience in management consultancy analyzing opportunities for clients. This position requires extensive travelling. The position would be based out of Gurgaon, NCR