Why work with us?
We truly believe, when talented people get together, magic happens!! We strive to create that magic for our people every day. ‘Motivated people’ is our secret sauce for delivering highly differentiated service offerings to our clients.
Magistral offers a stimulating work environment that has the following elements:
- A fast-paced fast-growing organization, which enables talented individuals to grow faster
- Fair and transparent incentives apart from fixed salary
- Flexible work schedules with facilities like telecommuting
- Talented and motivated peers
- An open-door policy for employees with no power distance type bureaucracy
- Multiple career tracks depending on your interests and experiences, which can be changed as often as you want
- Regular off-sites, parties, and celebrations
- Approachable and transparent top management
- Unlimited snacks in the office
- Pizza……whenever you need it!!!
A Magistral analyst works on solving the strategic challenges of our clients. Whether it’s about valuing a company, preparing an analytical fund-raising model, designing a pre-placement memorandum, or identifying the next M&A target, we work on the strategy that gets implemented. This means seeing your work making a difference to big financial institutions worldwide.
We are biased towards people who like other people, people with unusual experiences, and square pegs in round holes. We celebrate differences in personalities. If you can walk in and make an impression with your personality, we will be more than willing to offer you a competitive package and a work environment that fits your life and not the other way round. Your experience and qualifications are just one of the many parameters, and certainly not the most important ones, that we use to see your fitment in our culture. Being a guitarist, a piano player, a stay-at-home mom/dad, a spiritual thinker, an excellent cook, a mountain climber, a music creator, or any other quality that sets you apart from the crowd counts as much. We are an equal opportunity employer.
If this interests you, please send your CV to email@example.com
Research Analyst: 1-3 years of experience in the Finacial Research or Investment Banking domain. An MBA from institutions of repute would be an added advantage. Positions are based out of Noida, NCR.
Senior Research Analyst: 3-5 years of experience in the Financial Research or Investment Banking domain. An MBA from institutions of repute would be an added advantage. Positions are based out of Noida, NCR.
Research Manager: 5+ years of experience in Financial Research in firms like Private Equity, Investment Banks, and Family Offices, analyzing opportunities for clients. The position would be based out of Noida, NCR